wedBooker's core mission is to create a platform that helps Couples to book their wedding without limits, and for professional wedding businesses to win the work they deserve. As such, our payment model is fully transparent, and has been structured to suit our mission.
At current, there are no fees of any sort for Couples to book with wedBooker.
For businesses, there are currently no fees to advertise, quote on jobs, or win work. You simply need to cover the small payment gateway fee of 1.2% on the jobs you win. It's that simple.
We often get asked if we are planning to introduce any fees. Our response is:
- In order to continue providing a truly useful platform to businesses and couples, we will likely need to introduce a small fee at some point. This is not yet confirmed, and our couples and businesses will be the first to know when and if this is introduced;
- We always aim to provide businesses with the opportunity to advertise their business and quote on jobs for free. Our intention is that we will only charge fees when businesses win work, to ensure its a win-win for everyone;
- We will be discussing any potential fees with our couples and businesses to ensure they are fair for everyone, before they are introduced;
- There are no lock in periods, so you can decide if wedBooker suits your business at any point in time;
- We are fully transparent with our Couples and businesses and always will be. There will never be any hidden fees for either Couples or businesses.